Saturday, December 13, 2008

Pictures of Rome and the pope!!

Definitely take a look at these pictures: Roma Favorites
They highlight the best parts of these last couple weeks and show how close I was to shaking the pope's hand!!

Thanks for all the comments....it's refreshing to know that this blog has helped me share my experiences with you!

Buon Natale and Auguri!!

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes!!

With love,
Anne

2 comments:

Joe said...

Anne-

These are some amazing pictures! We look forward to hearing you describe the pictures to us in person! Thank you for sharing. Seeing some of the pictures has given me some great ideas for the yard! I think columns would look nice in the back yard! Have a great day and we will see you soon! Love, Dad

Mandy said...

Anne-This is my first message but I have been along for the ride the whole time! It send chills down my spine seeing the pictures of the Pope. Thank you so much for receiving the blessings for us all! We miss you but I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to stay forever!!! I only some day to go and see what your eyes have seen! We love you and thank you so much for letting us see the magnificent and beautiful world out there!
Love, Mandy