Thursday, November 6, 2008

PICTURES!!!

I have been trying to get my pictures up, and I have finally caught up!
Here are links to my albums:








Sorry to overwhelm you with all of these at once! Enjoy! Time is flying here as usual....Our whole group was in southern Italy from Tuesday the 28th to Saturday the 2nd. I was able to spend time with my friends who are studying in Spain this semester because they were visiting Rome this weekend. This week I had a couple midterms, so that was a lot of my week, and now I have to pack because I fly out tomorrow morning for IRELAND!!! I'm soooo anxious and excited today has gone by so slowly! I'm off to another one of our wonderful dinners at our hotel. Ciao!

1 comment:

Joe said...

Anne-

14 days without a blog make us "too weak" (two weeks)! give us an update when you get a chance!

Love, Dad